Do I need certification for this product in the UK?

This question was posted on

I am using CC2500 as a transceiver in my product and using chip antenna on it and have set data rate to 2.4kbps and transmission power to 0dbm.

Do i need any certification for using this product in UK?

Pinter Electronics Consultants’ answered:

Chris Pinter answers, “If you plan to sell the product then you will need to have the product certified for each country.  This will include the CE mark and any other communication mark required for the country in Europe.

If you want to read the full discussion click here.

Leave a Reply